हांव पातकी, मागणें[बदल]
आनी तुमकां भावां-भयणींनो,
म्हजो गुन्यांव उचारुन सांगतां,
मनान चिंतून आनी तोंडान उचारुन,
वायट आधारुन आनी बरें सोडून,
हांवें जायतीं पातकां केल्यांत.
(हर्द्याक मारुन) हो म्हजो अप्राध,
हो म्हजो अप्राध, हो म्हजो भव व्हड अप्राध.
ह्या पासत भागेवंत सदांच-आंवकवार मोरयेक,
सगळ्यां देव-दुतांक आनी भक्तांक, आनी तुमकां भावां-भयणींनो,
म्हजे खातीर आमच्या सर्वेस्परा देवा लागीं, विनती करात म्हण, प्रार्थून मागतां.
The Confiteor (so named from its first word, or incipit, in Latin, meaning "I confess" or "I acknowledge") is one of the prayers that can be said during the Penitential Act at the beginning of Mass of the Roman Rite in the Catholic Church. It is also said in the Lutheran Church at the beginning of their Divine Service, and by some Anglo-catholic Anglicans before Mass. The prayer is started by the Priest and ended by the people. This prayer is referred to as the "absolution", a prayer for forgiveness, not a granting of forgiveness as in the Sacrament of Penance. It is therefore classified as a sacramental, not a sacrament.
Usage in Catholicism[बदल]
The text of the Confiteor in the 1970 Missal is as follows
- Text in Latin
- Confiteor Deo omnipotenti,
- et vobis fratres,
- quia peccavi nimis
- cogitatione, verbo,
- opere et omissione:
- mea culpa, mea culpa,
- mea maxima culpa.
- Ideo precor beatam Mariam semper Virginem,
- omnes Angelos et Sanctos,
- et vos, fratres,
- orare pro me ad Dominum Deum nostrum.
- Official English translation
- I confess to almighty God
- and to you, my brothers and sisters,
- that I have greatly sinned,
- in my thoughts and in my words,
- in what I have done and in what I have failed to do,
- through my fault, through my fault,
- through my most grievous fault;
- therefore I ask blessed Mary ever-Virgin,
- all the Angels and Saints,
- and you, my brothers and sisters,
- to pray for me to the Lord our God.