Noman Rannie - Hail Holy Queen, Salve Regina
Noman Rannie - Hail Holy Queen[बदल]
Tunch ghe amchem jivit,
amrut ani bhorvanso.
Ami pordexi Evechim ballkam Tuka ulo martanv,
Hea dukhanchea khonnddant suskar soddun, rudon korun,
Maie, Tuka prarth'tanv, Amcher, doiall Xeratini, Tuji
kakutichi nodor ghal, Tum konnvalle ani mogall,
dulob Ankvar Marie, hea prodesa uprant : Tuzo Put Jezu
amkam dakhoi, Bhagevont Devache Maie amchea khatir mag.
Jezun bhasailam tem amkam favo zaunchea.
The Salve Regina, also known as the Hail Holy Queen, is a Marian hymn and one of four Marian antiphons sung at different seasons within the Christian liturgical calendar of the Roman Catholic Church. The Salve Regina is traditionally sung at Compline in the time from the Saturday before Trinity Sunday until the Friday before the first Sunday of Advent. The Hail Holy Queen is also the final prayer of the Rosary.
- Traditional English Translation (North America):
- Hail, holy Queen, Mother of Mercy,
- Hail our life, our sweetness and our hope.
- To thee do we cry,
- Poor banished children of Eve;
- To thee do we send forth our sighs,
- Mourning and weeping in this vale of tears.
- Turn then, most gracious advocate,
- Thine eyes of mercy toward us;
- And after this our exile,
- Show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
- O clement, O loving,
- O sweet Virgin Mary.
- ℣ Pray for us O holy Mother of God,
- ℟ that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ, thy Son.
- Let us pray:
- Almighty, everlasting God, who by the co-operation of the Holy Spirit didst prepare the body and soul of the glorious Virgin-Mother Mary to become a dwelling-place meet for thy Son: grant that as we rejoice in her commemoration; so by her fervent intercession we may be delivered from present evils and from everlasting death. Through the same Christ our Lord. Amen.
- The Salve Regina was one of the Leonine Prayers, in which context the collect at the end was replaced by different text:
- Let us pray:
- O God, our refuge and our strength, look down with mercy upon the people who cry to Thee; and by the intercession of the glorious and immaculate Virgin Mary, Mother of God, of Saint Joseph her spouse, of the blessed Apostles Peter and Paul, and of all the saints, in Thy mercy and goodness hear our prayers for the conversion of sinners, and for the liberty and exaltation of our Holy Mother the Church. Through the same Christ Our Lord. Amen.
Salve, Regina, Mater misericordiæ, vita, dulcedo, et spes nostra, salve. ad te clamamus exsules filii Hevæ, ad te suspiramus, gementes et flentes in hac lacrimarum valle.
Eia, ergo, advocata nostra, illos tuos misericordes oculos ad nos converte; et Iesum, benedictum fructum ventris tui, nobis post hoc exsilium ostende. O clemens, O pia, O dulcis Virgo Maria. ℣ Regina coeli, laetare, Alleluia ℟ Quia quem meruisti portare Alleluia ℣ Resurrexit, sicut dixit Alleluia. ℟ Ora pro nobis, Deo Alleluia ℣ Gaude et Laetare, Virgo Maria, Alleluia ℟ Quia surrexit Dominus vere Alleluia
In some cases, the following versicle, response, and collect are added:
℣ Ora pro nobis sancta Dei Genitrix. ℟ Ut digni efficiamur promissionibus Christi.
Oremus. Omnipotens sempiterne Deus, qui gloriosæ Virginis Matris Mariæ corpus et animam, ut dignum Filii tui habitaculum effici mereretur, Spiritu Sancto cooperante præparasti: da, ut cuius commemoratione lætamur; eius pia intercessione, ab instantibus malis, et a morte perpetua liberemur. Per eumdem Christum Dominum nostrum. R/ Amen.