02:07, 18 जून 2019 (IST)
ह्या फळ्या वीशीं
Ho zaun asa Wikipediacho Tinto! Hangasor akhea somudaien Wikipedia vixim bhasabhas korunk zata.
हो जावन आसा विकिपीडियाचो टींटो! हांगासर आख्या समुदायेन विकिपीडिया विशीं भासाभास करुंक जाता।
Previous discussion was archived at on 2016-03-18.
CIS-A2K: 3 Work positions open
Greetings for CIS-A2K. We want to inform you that 3 new positions are open at this moment.
- Communication officer: (staff position) The person will work on CIS-A2K's blogs, reports, newsletters, social media activities, and over-all CIS-A2K general communication. The last date of application is 4 June 2019.
- Wikidata consultant: (consultant position), The person will work on CIS-A2K's Wikidata plan, and will support and strengthen Wikidata community in India. The last date of application is 31 May 2019
- Project Tiger co-ordinatorː (consultant position) The person will support Project tiger related communication, documentation and coordination, Chromebook disbursal, internet support etc. The last date of application is 7 June 2019.
Wikimedia Education SAARC conference application is now open
Apologies for writing in English, please consider translating
Greetings from CIS-A2K,
The Wikimedia Education SAARC conference will take place on 20-22 June 2019. Wikimedians from Indian, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal, Bangladesh and Afghanistan can apply for the scholarship. This event will take place at Christ University, Bangalore.
Who should apply?
- Any active contributor to a Wikimedia project, or Wikimedia volunteer in any other capacity, from the South Asian subcontinent is eligible to apply
- An editor must have 1000+ edits before 1 May 2019.
- Anyone who has the interest to conduct offline/real-life Wikimedia Education events.
- Activity within the Wikimedia movement will be the main criteria for evaluation. Participation in non-Wikimedia free knowledge, free software, collaborative or educational initiatives, working with institutions is a plus.